Intrepid augments its international capabilities through its active involvement with Oaklins, the world’s leading global middle-market investment banking organization. Principals at Intrepid have been members of the organization for more than 15 years and have actively worked on several joint projects with Oaklins members.
Oaklins is one of the world’s leading M&A alliances with more than 700 professional advisers in 40 countries. With direct experience advising businesses operating in every industry sector worldwide, Oaklins closes hundreds of deals annually. In the past five years, member firms have advised on and closed more than 1,500 transactions. According to Thomson Reuters’ data, Oaklins—formerly M&A International Inc.—ranked No. 6 worldwide in 2015 based upon the number of middle-market deals up to US$500 million.
- Bi-annual conferences with all members
- Frequent meetings between key groups
- Shared market intelligence
- Cooperation on investor identification and access in many mandates
- Joint deal execution in select situations
- Banker exchange program