We believe that every company has an entrepreneurial passion that drives it and a story that defines it. To capture its full value, you must convey a vision that goes beyond its numbers, reach the right buyers and run a flawless process that turns the prospects of owning your company from a “nice to have” to an emotional imperative. Doing so requires talent and experience. Finding them is hard but, when you do, you can dare to win without risking it all. That’s where we come in.
We advise clients in a full range of liquidity transactions ranging from a minority sale or a majority recapitalization with a financial sponsor, to a full sale to a financial or strategic acquirer.
- Provide insight on value drivers well before our engagement: timing, company positioning and growth strategy, value attributes, liquidity options, preparation
- Listen to our clients, challenge their assumptions and make sure they gain clarity on desired outcome
- Custom design the breadth and type of process to maximize value and minimize risk
- Make sure our process retains maximum confidentiality and negotiating leverage
- Prepare our clients well before the process to minimize surprises and deliver a compelling, defensible story
- Commit senior level bankers at every step of the transaction
- Devote an extraordinary team of bankers who obsess over serving their client 24/7
- Recommend only those outcomes that are in the best interests of our client
Acquisitions represent an essential growth strategy in a slow-growing economy. We provide a full range of buy-side advisory services that include:
- Assist clients with negotiations, diligence and financing to complete an identified transaction.
Full search process
- Manage complete search processes that include development of an acquisition plan, identifying and contacting targets, arranging financing, negotiating terms, and assisting with diligence. We bring the knowledge base and relationships of our industry bankers in assisting our buy-side clients to formulate and successfully complete acquisition strategies.