The Intrepid Difference
We believe a firm’s success is directly related to its culture, and its team’s willingness to embrace it. When you join a firm, you make a commitment to its culture, mission and values. In turn, the firm makes a commitment to live its values every day. It is a simple yet powerful covenant.
Talent, Fire, Values
Our entrepreneurial culture enables you to make an impact from day one. We encourage creativity, initiative and leadership—we want doers, not conformists. We have a mentoring culture and help you develop as a professional. The better you are, the stronger the team is.
Here’s what to expect when you join Intrepid:
- We require teamwork—the only “I” allowed is in “Intrepid”.
- We don’t set your limits—you can rise as high and fast as your abilities and effort allow.
- You can approach anyone in the firm at any time—we have an open-door policy.
- We reward results, require a “can-do” attitude, and demand a sense of humor.
- We love hanging out with our colleagues and having fun.
- We like to give back to our community, and we encourage you to do the same.
If this resonates with you and you join the Intrepid team, you will probably never want to leave.