We Live for a Challenge, Do You?
Intrepid analysts work closely with senior bankers in all key phases of execution and learn the strategy, tactics and analytics of the deal. We teach our analysts to see the big picture and develop the judgment needed to execute a deal successfully. We immerse our analysts in the deal process, as we believe that in order to make a difference you need to be exposed to all facets of M&A and capital-raising processes from the very beginning.
A Day in the Life of a Junior Banker
Analysts are key members of Intrepid’s deal teams. We look for talented, motivated individuals who want to make a difference and do a lot more than build spreadsheets.
From day one, you receive immediate hands-on experience and plenty of responsibility:
- Access to senior bankers and management—open door policy
- Active mentorship and support to career path advancement
- Active involvement in various firm action committees
- Active involvement in shaping the culture of the firm
- Interaction and learning opportunities with firm clients