The Changing Business Model for Digital Media and Software Companies to Sustain Growth
Jul 17, 2017
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Intrepid is sponsoring the ACG LA Silicon Beach special event “The Changing Business Model for Digital Media and Software Companies to Sustain Growth”. Our Head of Digital Media, Brandon Quartararo, will be moderating a distinguished panel of CEOs and entrepreneurs from Swagbucks, Triton Digital, AdExchange Group and ScaleLab.
What to Expect
The technology and digital media ecosystem change rapidly, constantly disrupting the status quo while simultaneously growing and transforming today’s market. Each subsector has different growth strategies, value drivers and competitive moats that are also in a dynamic state of flux. Countless CEOs and entrepreneurs have found themselves on the side of successfully navigating these waters and driving growth, while others have not been so successful. Proper execution is paramount to effectively building and maintaining business momentum in today’s increasingly competitive and complex environment.
Panelists Will Provide Perspective On
- Measuring and sustaining growth
- Strategies and best practices for driving consistent growth
- Identifying and executing on organic and inorganic growth strategies
- Effectively exploiting barriers to entry and competitive differentiators
- Recruiting effective and accountable talent in a hyper-competitive market
- Navigating growing pains and protecting culture through hyper growth
Join our distinguished panel of CEOs and leaders in the Silicon Beach Digital Media & Technology ecosystem and learn what the most successful and innovative companies are doing in the space.
Wednesday, July 19, 2017—5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Montage Beverly Hills