Thank you for visiting the Intrepid Investment Bankers LLC (“Intrepid”) Website (site) intrepidib.com. Please read the following information regarding the terms and conditions for accessing this site carefully.
This page covers the following disclosures:
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Business Continuity Plan
Last Updated: March 18, 2021
Information We Obtain
We obtain personal information about you in various ways, such as when you visit our site (intrepidib.com). We also may obtain personal information about you offline, such as when you call, mail or fax us, or interact with us at our offices.
The types of personal information we may obtain includes:
- Contact information, such as name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- Professional information, such as job title and employer;
- Demographic information, such as age, nationality and date of birth;
- Video and audio information, such as images, video and audio that may be collected or processed through our security cameras, closed-circuit television, recorded phone lines and other technologies, where permitted by law;
- Other information you choose to provide, such as through our Contact Us feature, emails or other communications, social media pages, registrations, and sign-up forms;
- Information provided by vendors and other entities that perform services on our behalf, such as information services; and
- Publicly available information, such as from social media services.
When you visit our site, we may obtain certain information by automated means, such as cookies, Web server logs, and other technologies. A cookie is a text file that sites send to a visitor’s computer or other internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. The information we collect in this manner may include your device IP address, unique device identifier, Web browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, clickstream data, and dates and times of site visits.
We may use these automated technologies on the site to collect information about your equipment, browsing actions, and usage patterns. These technologies help us 1) remember your information so you do not have to re-enter it; 2) track and understand how you use and interact with the site; 3) tailor the site around your preferences; 4) measure the usability of the site and the effectiveness of our communications; and 5) otherwise manage and enhance our products and services, and help ensure they are working properly.
Your browser may tell you how to be notified about certain types of automated collection technologies and how to restrict or disable them. Please note, however, that without these technologies, you may not be able to use all of the features of the site. For mobile devices, you can manage how your device and browser share certain device data by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device.
How We Use the Information We Obtain
We may use the personal information we obtain to:
- Provide our products and services;
- Process and fulfill transactions in connection with our products and services;
- Communicate with you (including providing you with offers and other communications about our products and services), respond to inquiries and offer customer support;
- Verify your identity;
- Advertise and market our products and services;
- Administer participation in surveys, sweepstakes, promotions, or other programs;
- Establish and manage our business relationships;
- Provide products and services to our B2B clients and facilitate their end-users’ use of our products and services;
- Perform analytics (including but not limited to market research, trend analysis, financial analysis, and anonymization of personal information) and anonymization of personal information);
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing, improving and analyzing our products and services; managing our communications; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Maintain and enhance the safety and security of the site, products and services and prevent misuse;
- Exercise our rights and remedies and defend against legal claims, including claims against our affiliates, subsidiaries, and business partners;
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and Intrepid policies, including but not limited to our disclosures and those relating to anti-money laundering, economic sanctions, and anti-terrorism.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Third-Party Analytics Services
We may use third-party analytics services on the site, such as Google Analytics. The information we obtain through the site may be disclosed to or collected directly by these services. To learn more about Google Analytics, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
The site is not designed to respond to “do not track” signals from browsers.
Information We Share
We may share the information we obtain about you with our affiliates and subsidiaries and with our joint marketing or business partners. In addition, we may share the information we obtain about you with third-party vendors and other entities to perform services on our behalf, such as site hosting, data analytics, advertising, payment processing, and other services.
We also may disclose personal information: 1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); 2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; 3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, and those of our affiliates, subsidiaries or business partners; 4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; 5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; or 6) otherwise with your consent or as directed by your representative.
We reserve the right to transfer any personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution, or liquidation).
Your Rights and Choices
If you are a California resident, please see our California Consumer Privacy Statement.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, disposal, or use.
Links to Third-Party Services and Features
For your convenience and information, the site may provide links to other online services, and may include third-party features such as apps, tools, widgets, and plug-ins. These online services and third-party features may operate independently from us. The privacy practices of the relevant third parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, are subject to the privacy statements of these parties, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked online services or third-party features are not owned or controlled by Intrepid, we are not responsible for these third parties’ information practices.
How to Contact Us
Intrepid Investment Bankers
11755 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
Tombstones that represent completed engagements are posted to the site and are selected based on Intrepid’s determination of relevance and significance of the engagements that demonstrate the firm’s and/or its bankers’ experience, except where there is a confidentiality concern or client approval has not been obtained.
Business Continuity Plan
Intrepid is committed to protecting the interests of its clients in the event of a business disruption. This Business Continuity Plan summary details how the firm will respond to events that significantly disrupt its business. In the event of a significant business disruption, Intrepid will plan to begin recovery immediately and notify clients how to contact the firm through its site at intrepidib.com. The plan is subject to change without notice. In the event that the Business Continuity Plan summary is modified, the updated summary document will be available at intrepidib.com.