Known for its unique entrepreneurial culture that values teamwork and transparency, Intrepid offers highly motivated individuals the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to client engagements and take on important leadership initiatives within the firm, resulting in a high level of job satisfaction while building a solid foundation for your career. Our culture values the development and well-being of our team-members and fosters strong camaraderie throughout the firm, resulting in some of the highest retention rates in the industry.
Intrepid is a specialty investment bank and provides M&A, capital raising and strategic advisory services to entrepreneurs, family-owned companies, private equity sponsors and major corporations, through dedicated banking teams with deep industry sector experience and over three decades of experience. The firm is based in Los Angeles, with additional offices in Menlo Park, New York, Chicago, and Charlotte. Intrepid is the middle-market advisory arm of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (NYSE: MUFG), the 6th largest financial group in the world.
This is a hybrid position. The recruiter will provide additional details.
Intrepid is looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist to help develop and execute marketing strategies to support the growth of our brand and business. The right candidate will make a big impact on a small marketing team, with the opportunity for high visibility to senior executives and significant creative and strategic input on all marketing activity.
- Help shepherd the Intrepid brand across channels, ensuring that all work supports our tone, voice, and visual identity.
- Independently keep projects on track through development and management of timelines from concept to launch.
- Support banker practice teams on deal-related marketing and communications materials including press releases, advertisements, email campaigns, and social media.
- Work with our banker practice teams to concept, produce, and distribute content that demonstrates our thought-leadership, in formats including blogs, social media, video, and newsletters.
- Develop and execute strategic digital marketing campaigns, utilizing Intrepid’s marketing automation platform, Hubspot
- Assist with internal and external events related marketing
- Work with vendors and graphic designer on various collateral projects
- Assist with internal communications/training to ensure bankers are utilizing the most up-to-date materials and following policies and processes per compliance requirement
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a marketing role.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in financial services and a basic understanding of the principles of investment banking.
- Strong digital marketing background, including an understanding of digital advertising, SEO/SEM, and marketing automation.
- High comfort level in copywriting and editing. Experience with content planning, engagement metrics and optimization, and video production a plus.
- Self-motivated, problem-solver, and a good communicator with the ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously, both independently, as well as collaboratively.
- Strong sense of curiosity around marketing, business, and culture overall.
- Familiarity with HubSpot, WordPress, Salesforce, and Google Analytics is a plus.
The typical base range for this role is between $70K- $85K depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience and location. Additionally, our Total Rewards program provides colleagues with a competitive benefits package (in accordance with the eligibility requirements and respective terms of each) that includes comprehensive health and wellness benefits, retirement plans, educational assistance and training programs, income replacement for qualified employees with disabilities, paid maternity and parental bonding leave, and paid vacation, sick days, and holidays.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.