Intrepid Investment Bankers provides M&A, capital raising and strategic advisory services to entrepreneurs and middle-market companies in various industry sectors. We are looking to add a highly talented individual to assist our strategic/business development group led by the Head of Strategic Relationships. This group leads our coverage efforts for various referral channels and originates investment banking opportunities in collaboration with our senior industry bankers.
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to perform complex secretarial and administrative duties. This includes exercising independent judgment, initiative, diplomacy, and tact in support of an executive.
- Screen telephone calls and decide which can be handled by other areas of the bank.
- Answer complex inquiries that require detailed knowledge of departmental policies and procedures.
- Type confidential materials in the form of memoranda, correspondence, and letters from drafts. Review drafts and finished documents for grammatical accuracy.
- Take and transcribe dictation and compose letters and agendas.
- Summarize information from raw data using spreadsheets, which requires creating mathematical computations in spreadsheets.
- Maintain manager’s calendar, coordinating large and/or recurring meetings
- Prepare materials necessary for meetings and greet visitors in a professional manner.
- Respond to inquiries received internally and externally by mail.
- Perform administrative functions, process department expenses, and coordinate department budget.
The right candidate will have:
- 6 to 10 years of technical experience
- Advanced personal computer skills with proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, database, and graphic software packages
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
About Intrepid Investment Bankers
Intrepid provides M&A, capital raising and strategic advisory services to entrepreneurs and middle-market companies in various industry sectors. Our heritage breeds a culture that embraces teamwork, tenacity and creativity to help our clients win big. We believe that every company has an entrepreneurial passion that drives it and a story that defines it. Our team delivers results through skillful positioning and relentless execution. Based in Los Angeles, Intrepid augments its international capabilities through its active participation in Oaklins, an exclusive global alliance of M&A advisory firms.
TO APPLY – Contact Christine Okada at 310.478.9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.