Intrepid is seeking to hire a talented Executive Assistant. Intrepid is a specialty investment bank that provides M&A, capital raising and strategic advisory services to middle-market companies across various industry sectors. The firm focuses on the corporate finance needs of entrepreneur- and family-owned businesses, private equity sponsors and major corporations.
Intrepid is looking for an energetic Executive Assistant to join our team and provide professional, courteous and confidential assistance. This position will work directly with the CEO of Intrepid and reports to the Director of Administration.
- Perform complex secretarial and administrative duties involving frequent exercise of independent judgment, initiative, diplomacy, and tact in support of an executive
- Screen telephone calls and determine which can be handled by other areas of the bank
- Answer complex inquiries which require thorough knowledge of departmental policies and procedures
- Type confidential materials in the form of memoranda, correspondence, and letters from drafts
- Review drafts and finished documents for grammatical usage
- May take and transcribe dictation
- Compose letters and agenda
- Conduct research and data analysis for special and on-going projects
- Prepare reports and recommendations
- Compiles data for various administrative reports
- Prepare/summarize information from raw data using spreadsheets or other software
- Develop and maintain filing system
- Maintain manager’s calendar, coordinate and arrange large and/or recurring meetings, luncheons, conferences and seminars
- May prepare materials necessary for meetings, etc.
- Receive and greet incoming visitors in a professional manner; direct them to the proper individual and assist them with their needs
- Respond to inquiries received internally and externally by mail, which may involve communicating with high level management both verbally and in written form
- Perform administrative functions such as ordering department supplies, coordinating equipment repair, making department staff travel arrangements, etc.
- Process and coordinate department accounts payables and expense vouchers. May coordinate or maintain department budget.
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- A minimum of six years in an administrative role
- Requires the ability to create mathematical computations in spreadsheets and convert to presentation level materials
- A positive attitude, collaborative spirit, creative mind and strong work ethic
- Self-motivated, problem-solver, and a good communicator with the ability to multi-task
- Strong writing, editing, proof-reading and verbal communication skills
- Strong working proficiency in computer applications and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe a plus
TO APPLY – Contact Christine Okada at 310.478.9000 or email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V