Intrepid Investment Bankers provides M&A, capital raising and strategic advisory services to entrepreneurs and middle-market companies in various industry sectors. We are looking to add a highly talented individual to assist our strategic/business development group led by the Head of Strategic Relationships. This group leads our coverage efforts for various referral channels and originates investment banking opportunities in collaboration with our senior industry bankers.
Intrepid is looking for an energetic Administrative Assistant to join our team and provide professional, courteous, and confidential assistance. The ideal candidate will work with various internal and external teams to manage travel, meetings, calendars, events, meals, and supplies. This position reports directly to the Director of Administration.
- Manage all incoming calls in a courteous and helpful manner
- Greet and assist all incoming visitors in a professional and friendly manner
- Perform administrative and office support activities as needed: manage conference room calendar, maintain files, set, and manage executives’ calendars for new and rescheduled appointments, prioritize tasks, help plan and coordinate events, ad-hoc projects depending on office needs
- Open the office every morning at 8:00 a.m. and maintain all areas of the office, including, but not limited to, reception, kitchen, conference rooms, huddle rooms, production, and all storage space
- Process business expenses
- Heavy calendar management
- Arrange office travel logistics—flights, international and domestic, hotel, rental vehicles and creating travel itineraries
- Conduct Internet research and data entry for Outlook and Salesforce
- Prepare shipping materials via FedEx, UPS, or USPS
- Provide assistance as requested to all members of the Intrepid team
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- A minimum of 2 years in an administrative assistant role
- A positive attitude, collaborative spirit, creative mind, and strong work ethic
- Self-motivated, problem-solver, and a good communicator with the ability to multi-task
- Strong writing, editing, proof-reading and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors or Associates degree preferred
- Strong working proficiency in computer applications and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe a plus
- Understanding or willingness to learn Salesforce and/or various CMS software
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
About Intrepid Investment Bankers
Intrepid provides M&A, capital raising and strategic advisory services to entrepreneurs and middle-market companies in various industry sectors. Our heritage breeds a culture that embraces teamwork, tenacity and creativity to help our clients win big. We believe that every company has an entrepreneurial passion that drives it and a story that defines it. Our team delivers results through skillful positioning and relentless execution. Based in Los Angeles, Intrepid augments its international capabilities through its active participation in Oaklins, an exclusive global alliance of M&A advisory firms.