Preparing Your Company for a Sale of Recapitalization
Jun 30, 2021
8:00 am - 9:00 am
Join Intrepid Investment Bankers and strategic partner, CEO Coaching International, for a special Webinar on how to prepare your company for a sale or recapitalization. Whether you are preparing for an upcoming transaction, hoping to exit soon, or have not yet considered such plans, it’s never too early to start building the company you want to sell.
Intrepid’s panelists include Chairman, Jim Freedman and Managing Director, Rick Chance, join them as they answer questions and share expert insights on:
- When to prep your leadership team for a potential transaction
- Important business model drivers to maximize value in a sale and minimize dilution in a recapitalization
- How to avoid pitfalls that could negatively affect valuation
- What is the current state of the M&A market and what are the best transaction structures available?
- What do business owners do after they sell?
By understanding the complexities and key considerations around a sale and recapitalization, you’ll be prepared to work toward the exit you desire.
To watch the full replay, click here.