The Art and Science of Achieving Liquidity for Your Company
Dec 03, 2020
9:00 am - 10:00 am
Please join us for a discussion on preparing for a liquidity event and maximizing your company’s value to achieve a positive outcome, featuring Intrepid’s Head of Commercial & Consumer Technology, Gary Rabishaw, and Head of Strategic Relationships, Rick Chance.
In this informative and interactive virtual event, we will discuss the following topics:
• What steps should you take prior to embarking on a liquidity event
• What are the pros and cons of various liquidity options
• How do buyers value a business and what drives value
• How to run a successful sale process
• What to look for when selecting an investment banker
This series is just another example of how Union Bank® goes beyond traditional banking. We’re looking forward to sharing ideas, insights, and solutions.
Paul O’ Mara, Managing Director, Orange County Commercial Banking
Gary Rabishaw, Managing Director, Head of Commercial & Consumer Technology
Rick Chance, Managing Director, Head of Strategic Relations