When it comes to mergers, acquisitions, and financing, too many entrepreneurs wait until an opportunity comes along and then react to it. But beware—there are dangerous implications in the opportunity-driven approach! What’s the alternative? Have a plan before leaping ahead.
There are a few critical questions you need to address before moving forward, including:
- Where do you want to be in three to five years?
- How much are you willing to put at risk?
- What is the budget?
Learn how to address these considerations at the CEDIA Capital Summit on Wednesday, September 14th. Join a panel of experts, including representatives from private equity firms, to learn how to find qualified investors, how to solve the problems with investing in our industry, and more.
Intrepid will host this third annual event to be held in Dallas. Our Co-Heads of Commercial & Consumer Technology, Adam Abramowitz and Gary Rabishaw along with Stiernberg Consulting’s Founder and President John Stiernberg will host a high-profile panel that includes:
- Jeremy Burkhardt, CEO of Origin Acoustics
- John Heyman, CEO of SnapAV
- Tom Jacoby, CEO and Chairman of AVAD Distribution
- Jamie Siminoff, CEO and Chief Inventor of Ring
- Jim Young, Director of Corporate Development at LEGRAND North America