Intrepid Investment Bankers (Intrepid) is seeking to hire talented professional(s) for its Vice President (VP) level position. Intrepid provides M&A, capital raising and strategic advisory services to entrepreneurs and middle-market companies in various industry sectors.
Your primary activities will include: manage all aspects of the deal execution on the assigned deal teams, oversee the production of client deliverables, edit and draft the confidential information memorandum and client management presentation documents, oversee and develop, as needed, financial projections and deal analytics, manage daily client communication, and interface with prospective acquirers and institutional investors. The VP will be responsible for overseeing the support of all acquirer diligence and participate in negotiating key deal documents including NDAs, LOIs and definitive purchase agreements. The VP is also responsible for assisting the managing directors of the firm with business development and deal sourcing activities.
Our entrepreneurial culture provides you with the opportunity to make contributions to the overall growth of Intrepid. The ideal candidate should be motivated, creative, and possess strong skills in project management. We are looking for someone who displays an extraordinary level of professionalism, positive leadership, and commitment to embrace the firm’s values and culture. The VP will be an integral member of engagement teams, which can typically range in size and may comprise a combination of Managing Director, VP, Associate, and Analyst(s).
Key responsibilities will include:
- Perform all key functions in managing engagements and client relationships
- Provide direction and assignment of tasks to colleagues and communicate with clients throughout the transaction process
- Design and develop workflows, analysis and presentations, often involving complex quantitative analysis and detailed financial models at various granularity levels to drive operational and transactional insights
- Provide quality control of client deliverables and lead the presentation of deliverables
- Perform detailed analysis and synthesize actionable insights from data sets and unstructured information sources
- Effectively communicate with team members on engagement status updates
- Actively participate in developing client relationships and other business development functions
- Draft marketing materials, such as blogs, industry reports, and other relevant industry trend articles
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- 5–8 years of sell-side/buy-side M&A advisory experience at an M&A focused, top-tier investment bank or recognized independent advisory firm
- Experience with private equity, M&A and transaction services, corporate finance
- Self-starter willing to work in an entrepreneurial, demanding and fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, presentation, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical skills in PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency with S&P Capital IQ and online data room platforms
- Series 79 and 63 licenses are required
- Series 24 must be obtained within the first year of hire
About Intrepid Investment Bankers
Intrepid provides M&A, capital raising and strategic advisory services to entrepreneurs and middle-market companies in various industry sectors. Our heritage, rooted in our founders’ successful 35-year history, breeds a culture that embraces teamwork, tenacity and creativity to win big for our clients. We believe that every company has an entrepreneurial passion that drives it and a story that defines it. Our team delivers results through skillful positioning and relentless execution. Based in Los Angeles, Intrepid augments its international capabilities through its active participation in Oaklins, an exclusive global alliance of M&A advisory firms.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V