Intrepid is seeking to hire a talented professional for a Marketing Assistant position. Intrepid is a specialty investment bank that provides M&A, capital raising and strategic advisory services to middle-market companies across various industry sectors. The firm focuses on the corporate finance needs of entrepreneur- and family-owned businesses, private equity sponsors and major corporations.
Minimum of two (2) years of proven experience in marketing support and event coordination role.
Intrepid is looking for a proactive Marketing Assistant to coordinate and implement various marketing and media relations projects. The ideal candidate will have the following qualities: great attention to detail, positive “can do” attitude, willingness to help and be a team player, familiarity with contact databases such as Salesforce, ability to manage multiple projects, and a high-level of professionalism. This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing & Communications.
- Projects may include assisting in creating: print and digital ads, email blasts, print and digital newsletters, various banker presentations, transaction announcements, event identity and other marketing collateral
- Maintain and/or update Website(s), blogs, and other digital and print materials via CMS software
- Assist with creation, delivery and tracking of all email campaigns
- Assist with copywriting and manage advertising and events schedules
- Event-related responsibilities may include: venue review, collateral development, create and manage giveaway items, print shop orders and proofs, coordinate all on-site event production, field attendee inquiries, exhibit/sponsorship set-up, post-event wrap-up, and travel is required
- Create media and publication target lists for communications outreach
- Responsible for eliminating duplicates and cleaning up the data in the firm’s Salesforce database
- Coordinate social media campaigns: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Perform administrative and office support activities as needed, may include: answering phones, greeting clients, maintaining files, set and manage calendar for new and rescheduled appointments, prioritize tasks, ad-hoc projects depending on office needs
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- A minimum of two years in marketing/event coordination role
- Self-motivated, problem-solver, and a good communicator with the ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously, both independently, as well as collaboratively
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Writing, editing, proof-reading and verbal communication skills
- Strong working proficiency in computer applications (Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and Google Analytics a plus
- Understanding or willingness to learn Salesforce, and/or various email marketing platforms and CMS software
- Work experience in financial services field
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism/Marketing/Communications or equivalent professional experience
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V