Intrepid Investment Bankers (Intrepid) is seeking to hire a Managing Director. Managing Directors, are an important part of Intrepid deal teams, working closely with junior bankers and clients. Intrepid provides M&A, capital raising and strategic advisory services to entrepreneurs and middle-market companies in various industry sectors.
Managing Directors are involved in all phases of execution including:
- Building relationships with deal referral sources and business owners
- Identifying, qualifying and generating new prospect leads
- Managing the client relationship and overseeing all client and counter-party communication
- Leading a specific practice or product area, as applicable, and developing thought leadership in target sectors
- Overseeing due diligence processes and materials
- Overseeing the creation of financial models and valuation analyses and ultimately all collateral material used in the transaction process
- Managing the creation of comprehensive pitchbooks, information memoranda, management presentations and marketing materials
- Overseeing all key steps in the sale execution process and leading all negotiations and strategy development
- Assisting other bankers in firm building activities (training, recruiting, mentoring, etc.)
- Possibly flexible on location for special situations
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- 10+ years of experience in sell-side M&A advisory.
- Minimum 5 years of Industry Specific M&A experience.
- Outstanding academic credentials from a top tier school.
- Team player willing to take an integral role in Intrepid’s growth.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Highly proficient financial analysis and modeling skills.
- Significant level of maturity and the ability to work as part of a small team.
- Self-starter willing to work in an entrepreneurial, demanding and fast paced environment.
About Intrepid Investment Bankers
Intrepid provides M&A, capital raising and strategic advisory services to entrepreneurs and middle-market companies in various industry sectors. Our heritage, rooted in our founders’ successful 35-year history, breeds a culture that embraces teamwork, tenacity and creativity to win big for our clients. We believe that every company has an entrepreneurial passion that drives it and a story that defines it. Our team delivers results through skillful positioning and relentless execution. Based in Los Angeles, Intrepid augments its international capabilities through its active participation in Oaklins, an exclusive global alliance of M&A advisory firms.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V