Intrepid is seeking to hire a talented Administrative Assistant. Intrepid is a specialty investment bank that provides M&A, capital raising and strategic advisory services to middle-market companies across various industry sectors. The firm focuses on the corporate finance needs of entrepreneur- and family-owned businesses, private equity sponsors and major corporations.
Minimum of 2 years of proven experience in an administrative or hospitality role.
Intrepid is looking for an energetic Administrative Assistant to join our team and provide professional, courteous and confidential assistance. The ideal candidate will work with various internal and external teams to manage travel, meetings, calendars, events, meals and supplies. This position reports directly to the Director of Administration.
- Manage all incoming calls in a courteous and helpful manner
- Greet and assist all incoming visitors in a professional and friendly manner
- Perform administrative and office support activities as needed: manage conference room calendar, maintain files, set and manage executives’ calendars for new and rescheduled appointments, prioritize tasks, help plan and coordinate events, ad-hoc projects depending on office needs
- Open the office every morning at 8:00 a.m. and maintain all areas of the office, including, but not limited to, reception, kitchen, conference rooms, huddle rooms, production and all storage space
- Process business expenses
- Heavy calendar management
- Arrange office travel logistics—flights, international and domestic, hotel, rental vehicles and creating travel itineraries
- Conduct Internet research and data entry for Outlook and Salesforce
- Prepare shipping materials via FedEx, UPS, or USPS
- Provide assistance as requested to all members of the Intrepid team
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- A minimum of 2 years in an administrative assistant role
- A positive attitude, collaborative spirit, creative mind and strong work ethic
- Self-motivated, problem-solver, and a good communicator with the ability to multi-task
- Strong writing, editing, proof-reading and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors or Associates degree preferred
- Strong working proficiency in computer applications and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe a plus
- Understanding or willingness to learn Salesforce and/or various CMS software
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V